If you read my blog, you KNOW this is one of my favorite planners. I have been using it for about eight months and well, I have kept organized, at least on paper for that period of time.
I use it for appointments, to write down blogging ideas, to keep track of my work appointments, and to keep track of our homeschool field trips, oh and so many other needs.
The new 2012-2013 planners are just about ready to be shipped, so, you are so blessed to be able to get this so soon to be able to get the next year going.
From their website:
2012 Planner Shipping Status
Planners will be arriving at the warehouse at the end of April. An email notification will be sent once your order has been shipped. It will give you the tracking number as well as estimated delivery date. Thank you for your kind patience.
- Over 200 Full Color Pages
- Spiral Bound
- Full Year Planner: July 2012 – June 2013
- Versatile purse size planner for home, work, family, and school organization in one convenient book.
- Track each day by the hour.
- Weekly Schedule: Organize your week with around town errands, weekly priorities, prayer requests, dinner menu, and notes.
- Month at a Glance: Plan field trips, activities and events
- Monthly Budgeting for planning and recording.
- Family Worship: Read through the Bible in a year.
- Jonathan Edwards 70 resolutions
- and much more….
We encourage you to like Home Educating Family on Facebook too!!