As a special thank you to all of our Facebook friends, we are offering a full size lapbook (instant download version) for tonight’s Facebook party freebie.
Step back in time to when the pioneers were heading west. Includes a study guide written by Michelle Miller, author of the TruthQuest History program.
Written from a Christian perspective, this lapbook takes at who was already in the west, manifest destiny, the Oregon Trail, wagon trains, recipes of the Oregon Trail, things learned from the Indians, dangers and difficulties of heading west, the Oregon territory, crossing rivers, famous people of the Oregon Trail, Lewis & Clark, and more.
To pick up your free Pioneer Days Learning Lapbook with Study Guides:
1) Visit the A Journey Through Learning store
2) Add the Instant Download ($13) version to your cart
3) Check out with the discount code: freelapbook
4) You do not need to enter any payment info other than the code
5) The download will be made available immediately
Note: Downloads can not be done using a smart phone or Ipad. Must be done on a desktop or laptop computer. This download will be available until midnight (CDT) on Saturday, March 16th.
Paula and Nancy