Do you love to study astronomy with your children?
Astronomy Day is coming up next Saturday, May 10th!
To celebrate, we have several lapbooks on sale for Astronomy Day. From May 1-12th, you can take 30% Off select digital lapbook downloads! Simply use code STARS30 in our A Journey Through Learning Store!
Space-there’s nothing like it! All kids love to study about that vast area of planets, stars and the moon! Why not do it in a fun, hands-on way!
- What makes a planet a planet?
- What exactly is the Solar System?
- What makes day and night?
- Just how large is the Universe and what does it contain?
- Do you know how many stars you can see at a time?
- Do stars really twinkle?
- Do stars go away during the daytime?
- Do you know what it takes to become an astronaut?
- What do comets have that we can see?
- What are asteroids made of?
- Why is the moon lopsided?
- Who were the astronauts that went to the moon?
- What is the telescope that circles the Earth?
- What was that light you saw soar across the sky?
- Are rockets more powerful than a car?
- What are the phases of the moon?
- Would you like to learn about each individual planet?
- Why isn’t Pluto considered a planet anymore?
Learn the answers to these questions and lots more! This 3-folder lapbook project (76 pages) comes with a study guide so that each booklet can be done without further research. You can check out sample pages at our AJTL store! From May 1-12th, you can take 30% Off this digital download version with code STARS30 in the AJTL store!
Explore what life is like in space.
- Space Suits
- International Space Station
- Space Stations
- Apollo Program
- First Man on the Moon
- Food in Space
- and more!
Learn all about these topics through a fun hands-on lapbook project! This 2-folder lapbook project (38 pages) comes with a helpful study guide. You can check out sample pages at our AJTL store! From May 1-12th, you can take 30% Off this digital download version with code STARS30 in the AJTL store!
Learn about the basics of weather with our mini lapbook with copywork.
- What is a Meteorologist?
- Make a Rain Gauge
- The Water Cycle
- Water Cycle Activity
- What are Clouds?
- What are Cirrus Clouds?
- What are Stratus Clouds?
- What are Cumulus Clouds?
- What are Nimbus Clouds?
- Write a Cloud Poem
- What are Cirrostratus Clouds?
- What are Cirrocumulus Clouds?
- What are Altostratus Clouds?
- What are Stratocumulus Clouds?
- What are Nimbostratus Clouds?
- What are Cumulonimbus Clouds?
- Draw the Different Clouds
- Let’s Make the Clouds
- Painting with Clouds
- What are Rainbows?
- Color the Rainbow
- What are Tornadoes?
- Let’s Make a Tornado
- Tornado in a Jar
- What are Hurricanes?
- What is Hurricane Season?
- Hurricane Disaster Plan
- Let’s Make a Hurricane Disaster Box
- Let’s Make a Pet Emergency Box
- What is Lightning?
- Creating Lightning
- Make Mouth Lightning
- What is Wind?
- Make Wind Chimes
- What are Tsunamis?
- Write “tsunami” in Japanese
Learn all about these topics through a fun hands-on lapbook project! This one-folder mini lapbook project (52 pages) comes with a helpful study guide. You can check out sample pages at our AJTL store! From May 1-12th, you can take 30% Off this digital download version with code STARS30 in the AJTL store!
Visit us on Pinterest as we share resources, activities, and ideas for studying astronomy!
Come join us as we participate in Blogging through the Alphabet with Ben and Me!