เทคนิคยิงปลา www.ajourneythroughlearninglapbooks.com regularly features guest authors!
เทคนิคยิงปลา www.ajourneythroughlearninglapbooks.com aims to be an inclusive, comprehensive forum, so we?accept posts from anyone in the legal community and the general public, including legal scholars, practitioners and any other interested citizens, both from Canada and abroad.
We are happy to publish pieces about any subject related to the work of the Supreme Court of Canada, including:
- commentary and analysis of?Supreme Court?judgments
- commentary and analysis of cases due to be heard by the Court
- interviews with, or personal experiences of, parties and counsel
- analysis of trends and statistics
- relevant scholarly studies
- discussions of practical implications of judgments
- international and comparative perspectives
- and any other relevant materials with a unique point of view!
Check out our archives to see what has been published in the past, and read about us to learn about?our goals, content, and audience.
Posts should be about 1000 – 1,500 words in length, though longer posts can be accepted for publication?in several parts. There is no need for footnotes or academic citations; please feel free to refer to sources through hyperlinking. We love to see authors’?own personal styles! Just keep your writing appropriate to the subject matter?and blogging medium: serious but not solemn, precise but not pompous, and maybe even a little humorous!
If you would like to publish a piece on เทคนิคยิงปลา www.ajourneythroughlearninglapbooks.com,?the premier destination for Supreme Court of Canada analysis, and reach thousands of readers, please contact us and tell us a bit about yourself and the piece you would like to publish. We’ll be in touch with next steps!